Tamil Nadu Government Unemployment Scheme 2021 Tn Government 2021 Invites Application for Unemployment Schemes 2020. For Detailed information Pls check the Details Given in this Website below and for more details pls check the Official notification link given below this post.
Eligibilities For TN Govt Unemployment Scheme 2021
|SSLC Fail||Rs.200 per Month|
|SSLC Pass||Rs.300 per Month|
|HSC||Rs.400 per Month|
|Diploma||Rs.400 per Month|
|UG Degree||Rs.600 per Month|
|PG Degree||Rs.600 per Month|
- Candidates Who studied Engineering Degree, Medical Degree, Agriculture Degree, and Law Degrees are not eligible for the unemployment Scheme.
- You must be registered in the Employment office for a minimum of 5 Years.
- Family Annual Income Must Be Below Rs.72,000/-.
- Candidates Should complete their School/college educations in Tamil Nadu or Here Parents or guardian must be in Tamilnadu for a minimum of 15 yrs
- Candidates Must be Unemployed in Nature, (Working Candidates, self-employment, Working in Private companies are not eligible)
- While Submitting the application candidates should not be a regular School or College students, They can do their studies via Distance education are eligible to apply.
Also Read – All District Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For TN Govt Unemployment Scheme 2021
TN Govt Unemployment Scheme 2021 AGE LIMIT
|CATEGORY OF CANDIDATES||MAXIMUM AGE
( SHOULD NOT HAVE
|General / UR / BCM / BC / MBC / / DNC||40 Yrs|
|SC / SCA / ST||45 Yrs|
How To Apply For TN Govt Unemployment Scheme 2021
- Pls Find the Application Form Below download and fill it and submit the application form to your District Employment Office
- Attach the Required Certificates as prescribed in the application form
- Self Attested the Xerox Copies
Here you can download the Official notification and application form for Tn Govt Unemployment Scheme 2021.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLICATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|Employment All Dist Address||CLICK HERE|
|Employment Website||CLICK HERE|
All the Best Friends!