TNPSC Instructions To Applicants
- All recruitments by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are purely merit based.
- A short notice regarding such notification is also published in one Tamil and one English newspaper.
- Official Website – www.tnpscexams.in / www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Passport size, against a white background and taken in a photo studio. The applicant should be photographed in frontal view showing both ears and part of the neck.The applicant should ensure that the name of the applicant and the date of photography
- Toll-Free No.1800 419 0958 on all working days between 10.00 am and 5.45 pm.
- Queries relating to One Time Registration / online application may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Person studied in Tamil medium means a person who has studied through Tamil medium of instruction upto the educational qualification prescribed for direct recruitment in the rules or regulations
- Candidates shall also bring with them, a photocopy of their Aadhaar card / Passport / Driving Licence / Permanent Account Number (PAN) card / Voter ID card.
- the candidates shall present themselves at the examination venue one hour before the time scheduled for the commencement of the examination
- The candidate shall use only black ball point pen
- தமிழ் பாட தாளில் குறைந்தபட்சம் 45 மதிப்பெண்கள் எடுத்து தேர்ச்சி பெறவேண்டும்
- TNPSC Group 2, Group 2a, Group 4 & VAO தேர்வுக்கான அறிவிப்பாணையை அடுத்த மாதம் வெளியிட முடிவு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது
TNPSC Instructions To Applicants PDF – CLICK HERE
TNPSC FREE STUDY MATERIALS PDF – CLICK HERE